Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Eric

Today is my son Eric's 34th birthday. Here is a picture of him from last summer.
I found this picture of myself and my sons taken in late 1978. That's Eric in the front pack on my chest and Philippe with his blond curls.
And here are the three of us at Philippe's wedding in 2008. They grow up so quickly!
If you'd like to see more photos of Eric, click here.

3 comments:

  1. You look like the time stopped for you. A wonderful photo with the sons. I have two daughters and love taking photos with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Elaine, C'est vrai que toi tu n'as pas changé ! C'est fou ! Bises à toi et ton amoureux ! A bientôt
    Véronique d'Amboise

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my memory serves me well, think the picture of you and the very young Eric and Philippe was taken at the Denver airport when you were taking me to get a flight back east.

    Looking good indeed!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete