Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Friday, October 28, 2011

Paco

It was a sad day today. Paco, Patrice's English Cocker Spaniel, had been staying with Patrice's sister-in-law while we were traveling in the U.S. We returned to find that Paco's health had declined dramatically. A visit to the vet confirmed the seriousness of Paco's health and Patrice took the painful decision to euthanize his companion of 14 years.

Dogs can go everywhere in France - even in restaurants, and Paco traveled extensively with Patrice, his late wife Giselle, and his former companion, Chantal. Here is Paco in his younger years.


Paco also accompanied Patrice and me when we visited Moret sur Loing


Patrice and Paco taking a snooze.


My condolences to Patrice and Chantal.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very sorry, Patrice, et ma soeur. I can only imagine how badly you must feel. Prayers and heartfelt condolences from me, Honey, and my entire family.
    Love,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete