Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Friday, February 11, 2011

Surprises - part 1

Yesterday I was looking for a restaurant that had been recommended by a friend and found myself in a neighborhood that I don't usually visit. The sign said: "Elvis My Happiness"
Huh? Am I in Memphis or Paris?


It turns out that this is boutique is also the HQ for the French Elvis fan club - second largest in the world. You can find anything and everything Elvis related here, including organized tours to Graceland and Las Vegas. The clerk even had the haircut - but I didn't ask him to sing . . .

1 comment:

  1. I love how you're able to get photos of the people you're talking about... and that they're still in "their setting." It's fantastic! If only I could apply that secret to taking photos of my daughters when they're in their moments.

    ReplyDelete