Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Soldes - part 2

If you know me very well, or if you've been following this blog closely - you'll know that I'm not big on fashion or shopping.

But I do need a new pair of shoes, and I finally poked my nose into a shoe store, three weeks after the official start of the winter sales. Even though I've been living in Paris for almost a year, it's hard for me to shake off old (Boulder) habits. And I really do go for comfort more than style . . .

But I figured that some of you (you know who you are ;-) would be proud of me for getting with the (Paris) program.

So here's a picture of my new shoes: Boulder on the left, Paris on the right. (duh)


And when the weather gets warmer and everyone starts wearing sandals, I'll be prepared. Guess which pair came from Boulder and which pair I bought in Paris . . .?


p.s. Of course, they're not exactly Gucci or Prada or Jimmy Choo - but hey, one step at a time . . . !

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! They are both SO cute! I can't wait to see you rockin' them when we see you in May ;-)
    Love,
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, and since they were on sale, bet you pretty much walked away with them...:)

    ReplyDelete