Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Friday evening

You may have noticed that my dating posts have been few and far between these days. Unfortunately. Dominique is still in the picture - sorta. We write almost every day, although I haven't seen him for weeks. And it will be several more weeks until I see him again - if, indeed, I do see him again . . .

So I was quite excited when a writing buddy, Carol B., suggested getting together for a movie on Friday evening. We both would much rather meet someone (a man) who is new, exciting, and sexy. But at least we weren't staying home alone on a Friday night.

We went to see "The King's Speech." Have you seen it? I think it is probably the best film I've seen all year - with the possible exception of "Des hommes et des dieux" (Of Gods and Men). You must see these movies!

Following the movie we went to a small nearby restaurant for dinner. On the way, I just had to stop and admire the newly refinished church of Saint Sulpice.

No comments:

Post a Comment