Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Student days

I am currently enrolled in several writing courses and one photography class here in Paris. It gives structure to my days and pushes me to explore and expand my limits as I learn from teachers younger and more accomplished than myself. I enjoy my homework assignments although I am suddenly self conscious about what I write and the pictures that I take. As a former teacher and coach, I am also aware of the importance of good teaching styles - how to combine the best qualities of knowledge, experience, preparation, and organization while adapting to the unique composition of each group of students.

I'm not sure where these classes and this adventure will lead, but I am enjoying the ride and will be reporting on my progress. Thanks for accompanying me on this ride. Perhaps one day I'll be a teacher again?

No comments:

Post a Comment