Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Salon du Chocolat

Now that I'm back, I've been busy unpacking and trying to make my apartment seem more like home. I've been buying plants for both indoors and outdoors. Did I mention that I have a balcony? I'll post photos soon.

In the meantime, I've also been out exploring again. I saw a poster announcing the Salon du Chocolat and decided to visit.


There were demonstrations of all types.







And a Chocolate Masters contest with famous judges:



One of the judges was Jean Charles Rochoux. You may remember his shop

I liked the sculptures:




The show also had displays of non-edible uses of chocolate - such as skin care:


But the show wasn't just about displays, there was plenty to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment