Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Monday, September 6, 2010

Cinque Terre

Wow! Tracy and I are having so much fun!! Too bad I don't have an internet connection. I am sitting in an internet cafe in Cinque Terre so I don't have time to tell lots of stories or the abilitity to load photos right now.

Check back in a few days when I've had a chance to load some photos of Tracy and me driving in our convertible through Germany, Austria, and Italy. Woohoo!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you corrected that "of Tracy and I" error before I couldn't stand it and had to butt in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE Cinque Terre! I'm so jealous of you. that's where we had our asses kicked by an old granny going up the stairs. We were impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see and hear all so I can share the adventure with both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it and I look forward to a skype catch up when you return to Paris!

    ReplyDelete