Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Apartment hunting

I've visited several apartments in the last few days. I've been scouring the ads on Craigslist and have even placed an ad of my own. Trolling through this process is sort of like kissing frogs in order to find the prince - you have to check out several and there aren't that many princes out there. The apartments are either too expensive or too dark, too noisy, too small, too far away from the center, etc. However, I'm not discouraged and expect to find a place that is just right before the first of October.

Speaking of kissing frogs (groan) I have recently signed up for the French equivalent of eHarmony - purely as a social anthropology research project of course . . ;-)

Stay tuned as I analyze the similarities and differences between U.S. and French approaches to the topic . . .

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am so proud of you. I was wondering about the differences/similarities. Looking forward to a full report!
    love,
    yer sis :)

    ReplyDelete